Time to wrap up 0.94.5
lars hofhansl
2013-01-29 06:27:00 UTC
I'm planning to cut the next RC some time this week.
If you have any issue that should go into 0.94.5, please finish them soon, or let me know so that we can delay the RC if needed.

Thanks.

-- Lars
Stack
-- Lars
Andrew Purtell
2013-01-30 01:19:44 UTC
I have HBASE-7684, HBASE-7685, HBASE-7705. The first two are bugfixes for
the secure RPC engine in 0.94, not applicable on trunk, and only affect
users who build with -Psecurity. The third is a minor harmless wish. All
were contributed recently by "cuijianwei"
--
Best regards,

- Andy

(via Tom White)
Enis Söztutar

(via Tom White)
lars hofhansl
2013-01-30 04:28:13 UTC
Sure. Let's get these in Andy and Enis.

-- Lars

________________________________
(via Tom White)
Anoop Sam John
2013-01-31 11:49:49 UTC
Lars
HBASE-7728 seems important to go in 0.94.5?

-Anoop-
(via Tom White)
lars hofhansl
2013-01-31 19:09:59 UTC
There's no fix proposed, though, and it is not a newly introduced issue.